Thursday, January 17, 2013

What's in a Teacher's Bag?

I have read lots of articles and blogs featuring someone's bag and what's in it. For a typical woman, there would be a cosmetic kit, gadget, wallet, etc. Then I started thinking, "Why not feature what's inside my bag? What's inside a teacher's bag?"

Check out if there would be any difference!


I'm a fan of oversize, large tote bags where I can just throw in all my essentials. This carry-all bag in tan from Parisian has been my everyday school buddy these days. 


Well, as you see, this is not your ordinary bag. It contains everything that I need to make it through the day.

The following are the contents of my bag:


Small Journal / Notebook - This is essential for taking down notes such as just-popped-in-bright-ideas, minutes of the meeting, to-do-lists, reminders, etc.


Language in Literature I - an English textbook for Grade 7


 2013 Calendar  - This is where I schedule my everyday lesson before I materialize them. I am also using this to take note of any school related schedule and activities.

2013 Planner - Now, this one is strictly for personal life schedule and activities. 
FYI: we, teachers, have a life outside school. :)



Class Record - Truly, it's a teacher's mate!


Piles of Students' Seat Work - Our work does not end in school. We take them home. 
Just like students, we also have homework. :)


Pencil Case , Pens and Pencils of Different Colors and Sizes, Liquid Eraser, Markers, USB, Scissors, and Post-it


It's a Girl Thing! 


Pink Pouch containing Coin Purse / Wallet, Card Holder - Organizer, and A-Not-So-High-End-Cellphone :)

Umbrella - rain or shine must have!


Extra Bag - for take home works 


As for my laptop, I have to hand-carry it.
______________________________________________

So, there you have it! These are all the things inside my bag. What's inside yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment