Wednesday, January 2, 2013

For the LOVE of Me

He would always want his hair to be this long - along with his beard and his mustache. He loves the effect of looking like a "Rock Star" without the guitar on hand and without that husky voice - just the hair, his long curly hair. Well, he is not a rock star anyway. He does not sing nor play any instrument. He just have the looks. That's all.

No. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate who he is and what he can do.  
I love him for who he is.


 I just don't like him wearing long hair. It looks messy and gruesome to me.
His hair is everywhere.




    My sister braiding his hair . . .


I would always complain, literally, everyday to have his hair cut and his beard / mustache shaved.


 We have finally agreed that he would have his hair cut right after New Year celebration.



This picture shows his hair one foot in length from his nape. 
It was actually longer than that.


He's afraid and nervous as we prepare to visit the salon.





He was really sad, and it made me feel guilty.



This was the aftermath.


The fishtail!





This is way better for me. He looks clean and neat - age appropriate.





It was a sacrifice, indeed. He's been nurturing his hair for 3 years. 
For the love of me, he had his hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment