Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Beginning

The New Year has always been the perfect opportunity to welcome changes. 
 Cliche as it may sound, we traditionally look at New Year as "new beginnings." 

My new beginning is beginning something new. Huh?

As for my new beginning checklist, I will look forward to try new things: hobbies, adventure, etc.
My first list: creating a blog. I am so happy that I have started creating this blog. I hope I can keep up.

Next is this: doodling.


This is my sister creating her masterpiece. It's actually her who introduced the idea of enjoying doodling to me. 


I was actually surprise, when she came home with a sketch notebook and a set of pastel colors in a paper bag. I have questions like, "What is this for?" and "What are you thinking?"



 She finished it off by attaching her signature as if a professional painter.


 Not bad for a starter, right?


 And now, my turn, my masterpiece.


 I do not know what this is. Well, anyway, this is the idea of doodling; an aimless - casual scribble.





New Year resolution or new beginning does not have to be big time you know. Why complicate things when you can actually simplify them? We can always start little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment